Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade tablet to a watch

I have just finished paying for my tablet and can upgrade, but I want to get a Samsung classic 4 watch, but when I click upgrade it only let's Mr choose or phone or a tablet, is there anyway around this?

JakeMoss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 contracts …. Need to cancel old one but keep number

I got a new phone & contract for my daughter. She wanted to keep her old number so just transferred her sim into the new phone rather than cancelling old contract and getting her number ported to the new contract. Can she still do this now as the con...

Resolved! Two phone contracts but want to transfer one

Hi, I have two phone 02 contracts. One that has come to an end and one that is current. I would like to transfer the current contract onto my old number - is this possible?

ND by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency calls only

Hi I'm only getting emergency calls only across my phone it's been like this for a couple of days my bill is paid and secondly I would like to set up a direct debit

Resolved! Apple Watch

changed to sim only tariff and cno no longer configure cellularvdata on the apple watch,l tariff doe not show when i try to set up the data plan ! just get the "oops something went wromg message with quote reference 49" this has been an issue for 2 d...

smg1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

I received a text today from o2 advising that my airtime bill is £29. This has went up by £7. I have the o2 open discount for working for the NHS, so thought maybe that had something to do with it. When I checked that I was still discounted, it advis...

R1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim change

i have just got a new phone with a new sim, but i have to do a sim swap to keep my current number etc. i did the online process and put the code in that was texted to me. it said there was an error. now i cant call or use any sim services on either o...

sim-swap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos