Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Very Poor Mobile Signal

My wife and I are both on O2 sim only Monthly contracts, but since recently moving house, our mobile signal is almost non existent inside the house, due to thick insulation on the external stone walls. We both activated WIFI Calling on the O2 App, ho...

Resolved! Paid bill no service

I’ve just paid my phone bill and I’ve turned my phone on and off 5 times since paying it and my services are still not working. Can someone tell me why this is?

South07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone else has my number!?

I just found out, through what I thought was a wrong number, that someone else has the same phone number as me. She lives in the Shetland Islands and I'm in England. I've had my number for years. This shouldn't be a thing, should it?

Jo9876 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages still using old phone number

I have recently ported over my phone number from another network. I receive text messages on this number however replies on iMessage come from the number that should have been changed now the port has completed

BB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call regarding reducing my bill

Hello I was contacted yesterday on a 0141 number saying they were from O2 and that they could reduce my bill, they knew all of my details like email so I presumed it was legitimate, they advised they would email me to confirm and my O2 app would be u...

Resolved! Adding another sync device to my current pay monthly plan

HiI have an ipad Pro which is on a different pay monthly account to my iphone. My iphone account has my apple watch sync'd to it. Would I be able to get a sim card to sync my ipad pro to my iphone account so it gets the benefit of my unlimited data, ...

Resolved! Prefix

I bought a card, I was able to load it but I can't call "what prefix should I do"? to talk from Italy to Italy?Or do I have to do something else first?

Pi-no by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account locked

Is there any way I can unlock my account? I missed two payments and was going to go pay them today but have no service as accounts been locked and can’t call anyone either as got no other phone to do so?

Resolved! no sim card - emergency calls only

Why is the phone saying that there is no sim card and emergency calls only (Nokia 1 Plus). This is a basic phone for pay as you go for my father.He uses it to look at emails and connect with family on FB and for the occasional call to family.I have r...