Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is it possible to access your text messages online?

I have a problem that I need to send some text messages I received from BT to the Communications Ombudsman, as evidence. As mine is an older phone I cannot copy and paste it onto an email, as my phone is no longer compatible with my email accounts.So...

Resolved! 5G rollout

When is 5G expected in N21 1SQ please.

Resolved! Network turned off

I got a new uograde phone and never changed the SIM card I’ve been double charged for my bill this month and my networks been turned off meaning I can’t use my phone. So I can’t even ring o2 to sort this problem how do I go about getting my phone net...

Chelsey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching code for an out of contract device

Hello, hopefully someone can actually help rather than just linking to the support article for unlocking a device. My wife has been a pay monthly customer of o2 for years, but has now moved to Sky mobile for a better deal. We requested a PAC code for...

davidst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

I am going on a cruise next week to Cyprus and Greece. Am I right in thinking I can use my monthly allowance whilst in port?

GH71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

How do I remove Disney+ off all my 02 accounts 

MH79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network in Australia

Hi, I have a UK number and Tarrif with O2 Abroad but I can no longer get coverage in Australia where I am temporarily living. You no longer provide online agents to help with support and it's impossible to figure out what's happening. How can I speak...

Westystu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enter live chat

I want to speak to someone over the live chat but every time I select options it puts me into an options screen then tried to help with info and I go round and round never getting into a chat what am I missing

Jamie1314 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos