Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My O2 account has been scammed/hacked

I have informed O2 on several occasions that my account details have been altered and a Apple I phone was ordered without my knowledge.My details have been taken and I have had to purchase more data as mine was stolen. It is going to take the fraud t...

Robert314 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App

My o2 app says it’s not available to me yet but I have been registered over 48hrs

Cav_01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal for 5 days

I've had no signal for 5 days, just a "emergency calls only" and sim card picture message. O2 have said there is a damaged phone mast in the area, (ive travelled 10 miles to work and still had the same issue). seems terrible customer service to not h...

Resolved! SIM in car - How can I access deals and extras?

Not sure if this is the right board but I need some help regarding O2 offers.I signed up to a pay monthly SIM-only deal and I'm using the SIM card to provide connectivity in my car. Everything on that side is working fine but whenever I try to access...

Temporary Voicemail Greeting

I have always been able to add a temporary voicemail greeting that I could add when I had a day off or was on annual leave etc. I have tried today to do this hwoever all the voicemail options have changed and it doesn't appear to be an option anymore...

Gemma15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my ‘extra’

I have an ‘extra’ and the free trial is due to end next month but I can’t find it to cancel it. I’ve followed the instructions but can’t find Account Summary and can’t find it listed anywhere. How do I cancel something I can’t find?

Fish1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Snack 500MB Data Bolt On

Iv just paid for a one off Snack 500MB Data Bolt On which lasts 31 days so I wanted confirmation that if I don’t use it all by the last day then does it roll over for another 31 days? Also is there a way to keep track of how much I have left? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New line

Hi I have an 02 number but also an EE number. My EE number I use for business but nu contract is due to end. So my question is will I be aloud to take out another line with you? And be able to use my EE number so transfer it to an o2 account? So idea...

Steve88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos