Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Claim Samsung chrome book 4

Hello I upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s20 fe yesterday. While arranging my package it said I could claim a Samsung chrome book 4. Can you help me claim it please?

Glennd87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

Hi , I am having some serious issues with internet on my phone at home . The signal or network is next to none existent to the point even website are not loading . I have like 1 bar of signal if I'm lucky . The network checker app says it's slow too ...

Resolved! iPhone won’t send pictures

My iPhone won’t send pictures despite following the instructions to change the mms & mmsc details? I’m trying to send to an android phone which used to work

Lou09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to connect smart watch to original sim

my daughter got a samsung smart watch for christmas and we would like to know how to connect her watch to her original sim that she already uses

Megan27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered

I ordered a new phone on Dec 26th. Told it’ll be delivered by DPD. I’ve not received a new phone but when I look on my orders it says order complete. Where is my new phone??

KLJ77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Calls Keep Breaking Up

When I'm making phone calls the person I'm speaking to keeps complaining that the call is breaking up. Also, some calls just drop out completely.I've tried using a different handset but the same thing happened.I've tried making a call from the garden...

Iz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invoice for an Upgraded Phone

Can someone please tell me how to access an invoice for a recently purchased upgrade? I need the invoice number to claim a free Samsung chrome book. Many thanks Paul

Paul66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone calls

Every time I make a phone call the signal cuts out after 10 minutes or so. I thought it was an issue with a local mast but the other 2 O2 phones in the house are fine. Could this be a SIM or handset fault?

NJo38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos