Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue with phone number

A most unusual issue arose a few days ago. I have been with o2 for a few months now having changed over from EE. I kept my number which was an easy process but for some reason my phone number, when I text only, keeps apearing on other o2 phones as th...

Stuart19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nintendo switch pay monthly

I bought an Nintendo switch on Monday and it came today. Im paying it Monthly however I have paid £30 upfront payment but it says it's now a direct debit of £30 even though I want to pay £15 a month. I've tried to pay for it on my O2 app but nothing ...

Lacey19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked SIM

I have several sim card contracts with O2. One of them says Locked SIM in the corner of the phone and I am only able to use the phone on WIFI. How do I unlock the SIM

Chris6728 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel upgrade

Hi I need to cancel a upgrade I applied for about a week ago and wondered how I could go about this if you clued help please

Neil10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

charged for free airtime ??

the plan i chose meant that 6 months of airtime would be free yet its only the first month and ive been charged already?

sof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alcatel 1b phone and whatsapp messages

Hi I have recently purchased Alcatel 1b phone and on my previous phone whatsapp messages use to just arrive but on this new phone a prompt comes up which says that Whatsapp is searching for new messages which I have to tap for the phone to go and fin...

Fapp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Child lock

How do i unlock child protection without a credit card  

Duffy07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On holiday in greece

Hi, we were on holiday in kos, whilst there unknown to us our daughters phone clicked into the turkey network. She used 50mb of data and we have been charged an extra £45. I am not happy as we were in greece not turkey and were on the greek network a...

Markft by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos