Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 7 Stock Update

Hey Guys, I was hoping to know if you have any information on the Apple Watch Series 7 stock and when you might have some coming in as I ordered mine a few weeks ago. I also saw that the most recent wait times can be up to 4 weeks. Thanks in advance!

Vulgrim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my card payment details

The wrong card for my mobile is set up and it keeps taking the money from this account then obviously gets rejected and says late payment but won’t let me change

Kieran09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Norway Mobile Data

HelloIm currently in Norway using my iPhone 13 pro max which is connected to the N Telenor mobile network, my phone is only getting the E symbol for mobile data. I do recall when the ship I’m on first entered mobile phone range of Norway it connected...

Iphone notifications

Why is it that sometimes I do not receive notifications for some texts in the form of sound and banners. Its not always, just sometimes. I had this problem with my previous phone and have just upgraded to 13 pro max so expected the problem to disappe...

Jude1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I set number of rings before voicemail cuts in

I have a Motorola g10. I realised the other day my phone just keeps ringing if unanswered and doesn't cut into the voicemail. I have a message set up etc but can't find how to set how to let it go to ansaphone thank you

Resolved! Coverage

So for the last couple of days I’ve had no signal ( 3G or 4G ) when I’ve been away from my home where I have wifi! I’ve checked online ( obviously when I’ve been at home ) and O2 says there’s a mast fault in my area! I work every day, and spend a lot...

LizQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I speak to someone!?!

I spoke with someone via online chat on 24th October but they haven’t done what they promised. I’m now finding it impossible to access online chat or find a contact number so that I can speak with someone again.My network connection is virtually non ...

DippyDuck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Could I speak to someone about getting a Home Boostbox please?

Could I speak to someone about getting an O2 boost box to increase my mobile signal at my house? I can’t find what I’m looking for online and need to find out more about it before I order one. I have recently moved house to an area with limited cover...

RebeccaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Voicemail Personal Greeting set up (Pay as you go)

Hi. I'm currently with GiffGaff but would like to change provider. When setting up a personal voicemail greeting on O2 Pay as you go, can you set up your personal voicemail greeting and then the caller can leave a message straight after your personal...

Katie2288 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't claim my free chromebook

I bought the Samsung S21 and it won't let me claim my free chromebook, I get to the part where it says upload proof of purchase but nothing happens got an email yesterday saying ghis was fixed but it's still not working I've been trying at least 3 ti...

Correen55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos