Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stopping bolt ons

Please help..last month my autistic 13 year old kept adding bolt ons and ran up£209 bill. I asked o2 to block bolt ons and they said I should have words with my son. This month its£65 ... how can I stop him receiving texts about bolt ons and stop him...

No 4G in Europe

Hi. This is the 3rd time I’ve come to Europe and don’t have internet. I only get 3G rather than 4G and my phone doesn’t work with 3G. I’m currently in Berlin, I have checked all the settings and nothing I do seems to make any difference.

AnnaP1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference calls

Hello Can anyone tell me how to activate conference call on my phone? 

2help by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Upgrade With Major Discrepancy

Hi, I have just upgraded my tariff which will start this month. I chose 30gb over my current 12gb from the list. I also received an email confirming "30gb" of data, unlimited texts and calls. However, on the website it tells me the new tariff will be...

Maximo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel abroad

what do I need to turn off to stop incurring charges.

gerty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WiFi calling supported devices

Hello, Just would like to confirm the information about WiFi calling supported devices.On the website https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling there is the list of supported devices. Is this list up to date? There is no iPhone 13 on the ...

Drakkarin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 ruining credit file after cancelled contract

I am a PAYG customer and took out a contract for monthly last year, and for personal reasons I changed my mind later that day so cancelled it (and was assured this was done). Then the next day, the new phone and sim turned up (after apparently being ...

Resolved! Return old iPhone

I just bought a new iPhone 12 mini and was told I could send in my old phone for money off my contract. How do I do this please?

Al-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bank Details

Good morningI have been trying to get my bank details amended for 2 months and dont seem to e getting anywhere. I need the direct debit to be taken from a different account from now on. Can you please advise how to do this?thanksMichelle

micha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos