Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAC

How do I give o2 my PAC code? I have one from my old network but can't find a way to give it to o2 so I can keep my number

Katec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone screen is 'frozen'

My Samsung phone screen is 'frozen'. I know the solution is to hold two side keys down together to force it to restart but I can't remember which two. Help, please.

Resolved! Don’t know how to access my 02 address

I’ve downloaded the 02 app. You asked me to verify my email address sent to [Personal details removed] but my actual address is anma845**Personal info**. How can I find the 02 address?

anmar39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung watch 4 LTE sim not provisioned for voice

Hi!I am having no luck trying to get my watch connected for calls without my phone!I went into the o2 store who set it all up and said its working I'm on a £5 a month plan for the watch. I get home take the dogs out and get sim not provisioned for vo...

CP11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK code

How do I get a hold of the PUK code my 4 year old messed around with my phone now I it’s saying I need the PUK code and I haven’t got the card that it comes on

Cheynie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Support

Customer Support seems to be non-existent. I have been trying to contact them since 16:45 pm today. It is now 22:05pm. I raised the issue raised as they have not transferred my old number to my new account. If it’s not sorted soon I will cancel the c...

RCS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi, is it possible to confirm that my sim swap is being processed? I know it can take upto 24 hours, but I’d like to know that I’ve done everything I need to

Nathan87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos