Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 webpage6

Samsung s20 fe. Any idea why my Internet browser always takes me to the o2 website

Resolved! Wifi calling

I purchased a new iphone 12 mini and yesterday had a sim swop to get the phone up and running. One of the main reasons for upgrading my phone was that my signal is very poor in my flat and I thought that Wifi calling could be the answer. However, I h...

LittlePat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 has lost my number that i tried to port over from ee

Can anyone help On Monday 17th January O2 was supposed to port my number over, this did not happen correctly. I have been calling the call center almost every day to try resolve this issue to no avail this number is very important to me as its my wor...

Steve5832 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal so bad i may as well not have data

Hi, the signal of 02 where I lives turns out to be so shocking that I basically may as well not have data at all as can simply never connect to anything. complete waste of money and despite only a few months into a 24 month contract, I'm considering ...

Resolved! Increasing my cap

Hi I am currently abroad and need to increase the cap on my account to allow me to use my phone urgently Can someone help me to do this please as I can’t see a way to do it online Many thanks

ChrisKill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling

Ive just moved to O2 and opened a monthly sim contract. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and i cant fjnd any way of enabling wifi calling. It's not on the connections menu. Its vital I can get this enabled due to health reasons that mean i need t...

Wendy23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security concerns and hacking and now i have no services???

after countless efforts to prove to o2 that no matter what i do to change my apple id passwords etc i am still being hacked. ive just had 3 emails where it states ive applied for things when i havent. it will not let me ring these companies as my ser...

ByrneNJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad

Hi, I have the iPad Pro on a contract with you, I have bought lots of new chargers for it but it won’t charge, wondered if you could help, thank you

Resolved! emergency calls only

I'm getting a message across my phone that emergency calls only, my bill gets paid out of my account and it's up to date, is there a network problem or something else.

Oldashell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos