Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my new number

I received email from O2 suggesting I start a webchat to get help keeping my number. I couldn't get a PAC no.

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

I recently upgraded and my old SIM is saying not provisioned my new phone came and says exactly the same. I can5 text or call help I need to make calls!!

Resolved! Sim issue

Hi there, ive placed my order for my phone to be upgraded this morning talking to a very helpful man on the phone. But since then my current phone keeps telling me there's a provisional issue with my current sim? Just wondering why this is happening?...

Cat1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal problems

Im always loosing signal when on calls and my data always on h or no internet at all. I use my phone for work and really need it working

Resolved! Replacement

Hello.. I need advice. I recently had to send my new laptop away to be repaired. I was told to send the box and everything that came back . They have just send a brand new replacement laptop only. With no box , charger , or touch penthanks

Pc79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data when abroad

Hi I have 2 phones with o2. One of which whenever I go abroad (doesn't matter on location) my phone data never works... Whats app/facebook/emails (anything really) The only way of gaining access to the above things is to sign on to Wifi or connect as...

Sophie344 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Help. I upgraded my phone to the pixel6 and input new SIM card I received and followed the instructions to carry out a SIM swap. My old SIM has now lost all signal and the new SIM seems to have kicked in I can send messages but any time I try make a ...

Lisa29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi,I did a sim swap two days ago to a new phone, till now both the old and new phone network signals gone! I can’t make even a call to o2. What do I do?

Eliz544 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos