Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Post code not recognised

I am trying to switch to o2 - through an offer from a third party - once in the o2 website something weird happens if I put my post code the website find the building address but if I try to add the flat number then the website says “cannot find the ...

Marga84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delay voicemail kicking in

I like my voicemail but how can I extend the number of rings when somebody calls me before my voicemail kicks in? I'm sure that it was a good while before my voicemail replied to an incoming call, but now it seems to be after 6 or 7 rings. I just wan...

Kimbo4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surface Pro X

Does the Surface Pro X tablet that O2 offer come with 8GB RAM or 16GB RAM? No one on the O2 helpline seems to know. Thank you.

Resolved! Port number

Yesterday I joined o2 via Virgin and I provided my PAC code from the 3 network. My account seems to be set up online and my first bill is even showing My new o2 sim arrived today and I have received a text from o2 telling me it was on its way and to ...

Resolved! Adult entertainment

Hi,hope you are doing great I am unable to watch any adults content with my cellular network and I believe I showed proof that I am over 18 when I subscribed to O2 services can you have a look into this for me? Best wishes

Steve78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RENEWAL

HI I Just renewed my contract online. I have a new handset on the way and a new airtime plan to what I am currently on. When my new device comes and the new sim activates will it just swap me over auto, or do I need to come online/call and cancel my ...

Resolved! Poor signal in Elderdlie

I have continuous issues with poor signal here in Elderslie. Using phone at home is frustrating because I can hear people clearly but they can’t hear me. Probably more frustrating than not having a signal at all. Checking network status online switch...

Pud901 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g not showinh

I have just done an upgrade to a new sim only deal, having had problems with connection speed was issued a new sim, now before the change I could get 5g on the phone in my home, now its only 4g is there something missing from the setup process+

KevinH99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Hi, I have sopeone on the phone claiming to be offering me 40% discount. His employee ID is 2040 and his name is Simon. Does this make any sense ?

Carl99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos