Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple Watch Ultra Code 14

Hello Getting the common Code 14 error with my Apple Watch, spoke to customer services who have sent me out an esim QR code, is this the right way to go about sorting the issue?? ThanksKev

KJJ_1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view my Pay Monthly account - technical problem?

Hello, I've logged into my O2 website account and can see both my numbers listed (I have one Pay Monthly and one PAYG). I can also see my details.I want to change my tariff for the Pay Monthly account - but when I try to click into the account detail...

CC81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received order / potential fraud

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro last week via the o2 website. Had all the emails confirming legal agreements and direct debit setup and the email telling me my phone was on its way.Delivery didn't arrive and the date changed to today. (5 days later). Acco...

CraigL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim keeps going no service

Hi AllI have a Giff Gaff primary number on iPhone 14 all ok and a new esim on O2 where i have ported my old number too. The esim keeps going no service where i know there is good signal, to be fair it very rarely has any service, when it does it is a...

Snout6969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phones

Hi I currently have a Motorola motoe5 play phone and am looking to change to the Motorola e20 or e30.I'm going into the store to buy the phone and ask the staff to transfer all the data on my old phone to the new one.What passwords etc do I need to t...

mucky1957 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xbox series s

Hi there Ive just added the series s to my monthly bill. It arrived today and i played it for 20 mins before it switched itself off and now won't turn back on. Who do i need to speak to to exhange it for a non faulty one? Can i bring it into a nearby...

Branney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi I’ve ordered a sim only today. I was previously with three and wanted to keep my number. I got and gave you my PAC code at checkout, with the understanding that that was what I needed to keep it but I’ve just logged onto my O2 and it shows a diffe...

Ilaria88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Customer - Porting Stuck?

There seems to be a lot of similar issues circling around this but here goes:I recently joined O2 as a new customer on a SIM only plan and received my SIM via post this week. I wanted to keep my old number (from Three network) and so I requested for ...

mc451 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos