Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Message sending

I have recently swapped to O2 from Virgin, when I try to send text messages they come saying not delivered can you advise?

DMc1436 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM7600G-H 4G USB Dongle

Can I use my pay-monthly O2 SIM-only SIM card in a SIM7600G-H 4G USB Dongle?Available from : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waveshare-SIM7600G-H-Industrial-Communication-Positioning/dp/B08BZKTZDJor from Pi-Hut: https://thepihut.com/products/sim7600g-h-4g-u...

Resolved! Foreign ringtone

Can I change any setting on my phone so that when working abroad it doesn't do a foreign ringtone?

Oaksey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continuous dropping of calls

Hi, it’s been about 3 weeks now of my calls keep dropping out. It’s every time I’m on the phone and it’s becoming impossible to call anyone and stay on the line. It’s costing me £60+ for my phone and I can’t use it. Can somebody please tell me if the...

SamB1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi and 4G calling on Samsung A22 5G

I've checked to see whether my A22 5G has the correct firmware to support WiFi and 4G calling but it appears that it doesn't. Can you help me with finding out how I go about obtaining the correct firmware please?

Kegs-7_6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

Can I get a copy of my bills from june, July and august please for the number [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Lauren21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! screen burn on my 6 motnh old phone

Hi i have had a previous conversation on my mobile and it is only 6 month old. surely this shoukd be like this on a 6 month old phone?

DC-78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internetas

Sveiki, aš naudojau be limito internetą. Šendiena jis baigėsi.kodėl?

Resolved! Transferring number

I have just bought my own phone after being on my dads contract, my number is still under his name so how do I switch the number over to my account.

Resolved! wificalling

Hi i want to activate wificalling on my account 

Nima by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos