Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud - Please help

Hello, I have called customer support a number of times and I keep getting cut off when I mention fraud, or someone will start to help and I get transferred to someone else (as just happened a few minutes ago) and I have to start again. I have also b...

Dan31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded phone will not accept incoming calls

I upgraded mine and my daughters phones 2 weeks ago to the 3 pro, ever since the upgrade we have been unable to receive in coming calls. The person calling gets disconnected their end like the number doesn't exist and a missed call shows up on my cal...

Resolved! porting my old number

I have tried 2 times to port my old number but have twice had an email from BuePrism(UK) saying it has been rejected as info provided for security checks is incorrect. Is this a scam if not how do I speak to a person at 02 to help me port my number T...

Resolved! I want to use my data in Germany

Hello there I am currently in Germany as me and my family drove here, is there a way for me to use my internet here? I will be here for around 4-5 days

Omar2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to O2, messages but no calls

Hi all. Just signed up to a pay monthly sim only deal. Have placed sim in phone. Can send and receive texts but can't make or receive calls. Have tried two different phones with the same result (Samsung Note 9 and A70). Any thoughts please

Resolved! Bolt ons

Can anyone tell / show where to cancel a bolt on - for the love of god I've looked everywhere on this site

Tara28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate old sim card

I have a sim card I stopped using, but did not deactivate. I need access to the number to access my email account. I would like to reactivate the number/sim card but I'm unsure how to?ys The sim say 'not provisioned'

Resolved! Warranty s8 ultra

How do I contact for a warranty issue, 2 months old tablet not charging

Steve1066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos