Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

HI my phone was lost or stolen and i have recieved a new sim with the same number but it sayd emergency calls only do i need o2 to activate it

Sue5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone XR issues

So, upgraded second number from sim only to Iphone XR phone arrived yesterday and began to attempt set up.Phone switches on new sim inserted follow sim swap instructions get signal but cannot make calls.Have tried the following -Sim swapTurning phone...

Katm835 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

Hi, I recieved my new phone yesterday afternoon and immediately requested to keep my old number via the online request form using the PAC code. It was well before 5pm yesterday. It has been over 24 hours and still nothing. Is this normal and is it be...

Error 04 code

I’m still having the same issue, connecting my Apple watch to my iPhone, have rung Apple again today and they have repeated that the issue lies with 02 and not them, they have said 02 need to supply a new SIM card, however 02 have refused to do this,...

Sara1820 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data on Apple watch

Hi, I am unable to set up my mobile data on my Apple Watch that I have on my O2 account alongside my mobile phone. This was set up originally but received a new watch after mine was sent back damaged. I have tried going into the watch app and setting...

Sam67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 6500 Classic to a iphone se

Hi, After 10 years of using A Nokia 6500 classic I have finally changed to an iphone se.First how do I transfer all my contact to the new phone, and I have put the sim in the iphone but it still says no sim. help is much appreciated,

Janeyjane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android and Zoom

Hi there. I'll soon begin to chair Zoom meetings so need a device that shows all participants at the same time on the screen. My tablet shows only 4.Do any Android tablets do more? (I'd rather avoid switching to iPad, given the transfer hassles.) Tha...

Kathleen1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passcode

Put a passcode in on Thursday note but as usual can't remember it I went from 30 seconds to now 64 mins I can't even knock it off -as it needs the passcode !! HELPMy husband bought me a new one but not all has transferred over only up till the 9th Fe...

linda6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost photos

Hi I recently dropped my phone and the screen went blank. It still beeps when messages are coming through. My question is can I still get my photos and videos off the phone. I cant transfer to new phone as I can't see screen to give permission. Is th...

Shaz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract with o2 Sim not live

My husband just switched to a new contract on o2. Gave his PAC code Friday, new phone arrived Monday. He set it up but the phone say emergency calls only and SIM 1 not provisioned. How can he activate his sim? Can’t contact o2 Support as they refuse ...

Alison83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos