Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I misunderstood?

I am at home in the UK, with my wifi turned on and my phone set to make wifi calls I phone my parents in new Zealand - its a wifi call so its free... I thought ... but I am clearly wrong as a 1hr 20 mins call cost me £200 Am I wrong? Is there another...

adrian007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 5g phone

hi I have just bought a new mobile & it's 5g but I don't think my area has 5g can I change to a 4g similar instead or is it the phone that is 5g. Thanks

Jjjpii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can only get signal when I’m at home.

I cannot get a signal outside home. I’ve tried switching off and on and resetting but no luck. About a month ago I had the same problem and the fault was with your system and was corrected but is out again

Resolved! Cant text a friend

Anyone got an idea why my friend doesn't receive my texts? She is with Tesco. My husband's text go through to her but he is with EE?

STELLIE66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting not working..

Hi everyone, Hoping someone can help, I done a sim swap about a week ago both pay monthly with O2, done keep my number, since the sim swap call waiting just isn't working goes straight to user busy and hangs up. I have made sure call waiting setting ...

Lisa_x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast overload

I have had this issue for 4 years. I get my wifi from O2 4g. On a simm that costs me over £30 pcm. I have invested in the best router and antenna at a cost of over £400. I get a good 4g signal of 75% but the data from the mast at L372eb drops everyda...

jg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not enable wifi calling on iPhone 11

Hello, I’ve recently moved over to O2 from vodaphone using my iPhone 11. As the phone was not looked I have been able to use o2 straight away. However I have not been successful in enabling wifi calling. Has anybody else had this problem. I am presen...

jlesco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A71 Android Recovery

Hi I woke to Android Recovery message. I have turned off and on, I have rebooted, I have even now, Factory reset, but it is still failing to boot up.

TicTacZac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Italy Roaming

Hi, Abroad in Italy and can’t use my phone when outside of WiFi. Never been a problem before, I’ve accessed a network here, roaming is on, but not working. My wife is the same, also on o2. Tried usual steps such as manually choosing other networks an...