Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant use data in Europe

I an unable to use my data in europe were i have bought a family member the same sim she is able to use her data

zobbaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Phone Service BT28 1HS since 18 June

There has been severe phone disruption to service in Lisburn area BT28 since 18 June. Close to100% of calls fail. I underscore that this past Saturday marked two weeks of this. To illustrate the severity of the problem, I've: a) had to go into the to...

LHalpin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Disney

I wish to cancel my free contract time with Dosneu 

Johnpem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 25% air discount

I am on trying to enter my work details to get the 25% discount but where do I go to put in details

Lisa-1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I often get 'No signal' for last 2 weeks

In the last 2 weeks I have been getting 'no signal' all around my house apart from a couple of rooms upstairs. I bought a new mobile at great expense thinking my old iPhone 6S was getting a bit long in the tooth. But I was rather annoyed to find out ...

CharlieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 coverage not as good as Virgin

I’ve recently switched to 02 from virgin mobile.( offer from customer services) I have noticed a big reduction in 4G coverage which leaves me without mobile data. Any tips IPhone 7 O.E.S. 15.5. Worse case scenario can I move back to Virgin?

Resolved! About my bill - spoke about extention on my bill

On the 29th June I spoke to a member of o2 customer services in regards to an extension to payment of my device plan that will be paid on the 14th of July 2022, and I was told that it is that would be fine. On the 2nd July 2022 my phone as been cut o...

Resolved! Spend cap

How to I change my spend cap. It's currently set to 0 and I need to change it

Maddirock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What next?

Sorry for the super mega long post..... I'm just really quite angry with O2! I placed an upgrade order Friday night, paid £270 remaining balance to be able to upgrade for the S22 ultra! I got really excited and chose click and collect as it would mea...

BeckyP123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos