Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Samsung S20 FE Voicemail issues

Please can someone help, All of a sudden my connection to voicemail isn't working. When I call the 901 number or hold down 1 as a shortcut the call ends before it connects. I have full reception and have tried this in multiple locations. The notifica...

JChang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

I bought an Apple Watch in February. It is an SE cellular. I am trying to purchase a tariff so I can use the watch without carrying my phone. I started this process in February and have still not been successful.I have have made many calls to O2, bee...

MJane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port failure

Hi there, My port was booked for yesterday. - My old number has gone off (it says number not recognised when someone calls it) - temp number is normal (continuously switched on and off but no switch) Any ideas?

Dougldn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service abroad

Please help I can’t use my phone in ITALY and have an unwell pearent I need to make calls no lady can call in either

Debs28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacts coming up as Unknown callers randomly

Hi my phone has started displaying a contact as an Unknown caller when they ring me about 80% of the time now! I've checked all phone settings and they seem fine, done a soft reset on phone but nothing really helps! My Question is could this be a 02 ...

GG_66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active sim card

Can you help me active my sim card if I dont have the old sim card and I cant make a swap

Diana7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Historic Call Records

I need to prove that I called someone in 2018 (work related) but don’t know how or if I can access my personal iPhone records from that long ago. I have looked online and the records only seem to go back to the 2020. Can anyone help? Do you think O2 ...

JF43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 112 code

I cannot use my Apple Watch in cellular. I follow the set up in the Watch app but I keep getting an 112 code. O2 refuse to help. I’ve tried everything but they keep telling me to click on set up mobile data! Which I have. I can’t sign it to select an...