Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

My signal hasn't been over 2 bars in over a month now .it's normally sitting on 1 bar sometimes I get 2 .I have tried all the tips but nothings is helping

At85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! activating disney+ extra

I’ve got an extra for disney+ with my new phone. But as i’ve gone to activate it when i press on any of the phone numbers it says oops there’s an error and i cant activate it

Iphone not working abroad. APN issue?

HI all, I've been a pay monthly customer of O2 for over 20 years and never had any international roaming issues. I've just returned from Italy where my phone didn't work. As soon as I landed and switched on, a pop up said 'O2 have blocked 4G called f...

Lisamj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal since this afternoon

I haven’t had any signal since I got off the phone with o2 earlier This afternoon, has my sim been accidentally cancelled? What’s going on?

Rachael91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage

The coverage is not as good as when I first checked 

Msb4691 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My data

Hi.im on 5G data but getting 5G is very rare for me which is fine but lately I’m not even getting 3G no matter where I go my data is just not working anywhere. Even in areas where it use to be strongest. I’ve tried everything I know like resetting th...

JinxxA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Porting EE to O2

Hi.I bought a new phone last Friday from Mobilephonesdirect on O2 network. During purchase the site asked me for the PAC code to transfer number which I gave them. I received the phone last Sunday (3rd) and today is 1st time I have turned phone on an...

Resolved! Voicemail showing messages

Hello,my phone showing "new voicemail" notification. I´ve been out of UK but now I´m back, I topped up my phone. Balance is not 0, checked voicemail, 0 new messages but I still receive notifications couple of times per day about new voice mail (I´m l...

Rendy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting

I have requested to port my number which is suppose to happen today.I was told to put my o2 SIM in once my giffgaff one wouldn't work. I have done this but had nothing and I am on the O2 number which isn't my own number. I haven't had anything from o...

22MAC22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos