Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor to no signal since 23 May 2022

Previously we had signal in some parts of our home, but then lost all signal on 23 May 2022. O2 signal checker (checked on landline computer) showed fault which was reported & fixed (for short time!) on 1 Jun. Soon after same problem re-occurred, now...

tombo4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can i convert my account to joint

Hello good people I have two O2 numbers under my account, one number is used by my wife, is it possible to create a joint account? Thanks!

faber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why won’t my phone work in Spain

I havent changed anything and i could use it last time. This time it will only work when connected to the Wi-Fi. thanks

Parisared by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bad network connection

So o2 is normally OK where I live in town But last few days I'm getting 1 bar and really bad Internet connectionI have reset my phone And done all they have said I live extremely close to a mast

Hobotony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with signal

Hi, I am in o2 from April 2022 sim only. From this time I have always problem with signal outside

Resolved! Email notifactions

My notifications are not coming through directly, I only know if I have new email is to open the email icon

Nelm0203 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

My signal hasn't been over 2 bars in over a month now .it's normally sitting on 1 bar sometimes I get 2 .I have tried all the tips but nothings is helping

At85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! activating disney+ extra

I’ve got an extra for disney+ with my new phone. But as i’ve gone to activate it when i press on any of the phone numbers it says oops there’s an error and i cant activate it

Iphone not working abroad. APN issue?

HI all, I've been a pay monthly customer of O2 for over 20 years and never had any international roaming issues. I've just returned from Italy where my phone didn't work. As soon as I landed and switched on, a pop up said 'O2 have blocked 4G called f...

Lisamj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos