Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Second hand phone when they cant repair

I sent my phone pixel 6 in for repair two weeks and been told that it cant repaired so I'm getting a refurbed second hand phone sent as replacement?Ive had my phone 6 weeks before it was sent in for repair and think this is joke! the phone developed ...

JustinO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gregg's free coffee saying voucher used

Hi, I keep getting an error on my O2 priority app, I go to get a free coffee from 7am with Gregg's and it says voucher used. Last time I used it was Thursday just gone. I have already been intouch with o2 customer service because this happened at the...

Wobie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extending ring time before voicemail activates

Like many others, either members of this forum or not, I have been unable to extend the ring time on my handset (Samsung Galaxy A33 5G) which I upgraded to about 5 weeks ago. Since then I have made numerous phone calls to O2 support, checked this for...

Carlos49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

Old phone linked to a forgotten password apple wont unlock the phone without proof of purchase the phone is from 2018 can o2 still produce proof of purchase

Jocky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad data

Just brought a second iPad from o2, realised that both have data plans, no SIM cards in. Am I missing something. I mentioned it in the chat when buying the second iPad, the assistant assured me everything I needed would be sent.

Rach4152 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos