Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address

Hello I'd like to change my address because I was using my ex girlfriend's address and if I get a handset upgrade I wouldn't want it going to her house. Thanks

Transferring playlists

I have a Sony Xperia XZ2 and am thinking of updating to the new Xperia 5 II (as it doesn't look like Sony will produce a new compact phone any time soon - shame!!). But I have an external memory card with many thousands of songs on it in my phone. Th...

Resolved! O2_Alert text messages

Today, 16 October '20 @ 17:07hrs, I received 2: O2_Alert text messages stating: "You've been sent a media message from +447795123057. View it at www.o2.co.uk/m/by typing in your mobile number and pin: d913xx"Can the O2 Gurus please clarify if these a...

Teressa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are there no gurus any more?

I haven't been on the web page for a long time and was thinking about an upgrade, but I wouldn't do anything without talking to a guru first...and I can't find them. Are they still around? I don't feel I can just buy something without talking to some...

Su1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud??

I have been charged £569.64 in additional charged to my account for my next bill for a ridiculous amount of picture images that I DID NOT SEND a 4 in the morning! I'm outraged and seriously confused! What is going on???

maya18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Is there such thing as live chat any more?

annoyed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this scam?

I have received a text message from +44 7376 450129 saying O2: we were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [link removed] Is this genuine or scam please?

Mag5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nuisance calls from automated lines

I keep getting multiple calls a day, normally from 07489 or 07419 numbers, which if I then answer, seems to ring through to another number, which then picks up, there is a short sound for a few seconds of what sounds like a call center and then the l...

PeteB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

I upgraded last month but have realised I forgot to add insurance which I’ve always had before. Is it still possible to add it or do I have to get it from an independent provider??