Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Family Link alternative

Hi,My daughter changed from android to iPhone 8 at Christmas. We were using Google Family Link but this does not have full functionality on the iPhone. Is there an alternative app I can use to still give parental controls for things like bedtime, scr...

Claire78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor call quality

Hi,The office I work in is currently struggling with very poor mobile call quality. This never used to be a problem and has only just started in December 2020.All colleagues in this office are struggling with the same problem even though our phones a...

USL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail not working - can't access messages

I've had ongoing problems with my voicemail for over a year. I can't access messages. It asks for pin which I put in .it tells me how many messages I have butthen won't let me access them just keeps asking for pin again then says its not valid. Wont ...

GailT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change delivery

Just seen that my new phone is going to be delivered to my old address is there a way I can change this

KevA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

Do prices quoted for sim only deals include vat?

jimshall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 gurus

SERIOUSLY SPEAK THE [Removed] TO ME GURU'S 

MT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ added to my account?!

I have been paying for Disney+ through this O2 account unknowingly. I have never accessed this nor have I upgraded. I would like you to remove this and refund all monies paid for Disney+. Anybody know how to do this- O2 support is non existent!

DanBan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opening messages

Had a text sent from O2 with an auth code. I cannot open the text messages body.I press the the button for details , it shows the message has been recieved and the opening line but when i try to get the full message nothing comes up.Consequently i ca...

Jakeal22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notifications

Hi. Setting up a new Motorola G8 phone. My notifications for watsapp, messenger and insta will not come through unless the app is open. They are all set to send notifications, Ive check under battery and data they they can work in the background. Tri...

KDW190 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues - poor signal

My phone signal is always poor - one or two bar. When I make phone calls people says the words jumble and it sounds like I’m in a bubble! This happens for my partner on Voda too and my work phone on EE. I’m told there aren’t any Network issues in my ...

LJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos