Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problems getting data in Europe

Hi - I have recently been in Belgium and was able to make calls but was unable to connect to the internet using my iphone 7 software version 15.6.1. My wife with an identical phone and connected to the same service provider had a 4G connection but i ...

PaulP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No caller id and no voicemail

HiSince 2 weeks all my incoming calls are shown as No Caller Id. I have also lost my voicemail. I have spoken with O2 almost everyday but no solution has been found. I have switched SIM card twice with out success. I have put my simcard in a differen...

Anna2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I add a spend cap?

Susan58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with sending texts

I seem to be unable to send some texts but it is totally random. Some numbers the text never delivers on others I may be able to send some but not always.I've restarted my phone, tried sending texts in different locations to try different signal stre...

Coz1505 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to temove add ons

How do I remove add ons? I can never ask an agent as they are always busy and searching through My o2 only gives you the option of adding not removing!!

NatalieH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant hear callers but they hear me. If I ring them back all is fine and each party can hear.

Hola,When I answer a phone call, I cant hear callers but they hear me.If I ring them back all is fine and each party can hear. Restarted phone again yesterday to see if it made any difference, but just happened again just now. On an up to date Pixel ...

Resolved! Data Roaming issue in USA

I'm currently on holiday in the US and have just upgraded my tariff to allow roaming in the US within my contract. However, while I do get a mobile signal here (TMobile) it seems to be calls only - no data. I've made sure my data roaming is on and ha...

Paul_deC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2-step verification code

I can't access network abroad as asking for a 2-step verifi. Any ideas?

MMG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data abroad

hi Im in Portugal at the mo, I can call off my phone but any reason y my data will not work cheersGav

Gav1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

HelloI have a cellular apple watch which is all connected to mobile network however I am finding it constantly disconnects so I get the little red cross on the top and I am having to manually connect it againIve tried it with no wifi connection and n...

Emmauk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos