Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Login not working and hasn’t for nearly a year

Whenever I try to log in on the app for O2, it doesn’t log me in and displays a ‘something went wrong’ message, I have been trying for nearly a year like I said in the title. This could be because I had to switch to an android for a while as my IPhon...

Terra_com by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch airtime plan - ongoing issues for months

Hi All,I'm hoping someone can help me.My Apple Watch lost connectivity to LTE around 6 weeks ago. When I lost connectivity, the iPhone app showed the contract as 'inactive'. Now, there is no airtime contract in the apple watch iPhone app, although I ...

Apple Watch ultra won’t pick up mobile data error 106

Hi,I’ve recently had a new sim only from 02 as I wanted the mobile data to work with the Apple ultra Watch. However, when I try and set this up in the watch, I get an error code 106. Can someone please help with this? Thanks.

Tm22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage Activation after Porting

Hi I am having issues activating my iMessage & FaceTime after porting from EE to O2 on Tuesday. I’ve contacted Apple support who suggested I text “HELP” to 48369 but the message was not delivered. They said it was an issue with O2. I’ve tried all oth...

Kieran23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MSE Tariffs

When I click on any of the O2 offers on the Money Saving Expert website for O2, the links open in a new page but then I receive the message: Something went wrong, but don’t worry, we can still help you with your order. Chat to us online, or call us o...

Blach79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot activate my free gift

Hi , I was given a free gift when I signed up but when I try to activate it it keeps saying there was a problem with your account and takes me back to the sign in screen , then I get a text saying I have 7 days to activate my gift?

Davec14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MObile Data not working since Virgin switched my mobile to O2

Since I switched to O2 from Virgin when I was planning on leaving Virgin. . .I have an amazing double data which I cannot use as even though my mobile data is switched on . . . it does not work! Unless I am in wifi range I cannot use my phone for any...

Chasmob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos