Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Port issue Smarty (3) to O2

Hi, My port completed on Tuesday 23rd May, but my old service has not disconnected and text messages and calls from seemingly networks based on 3 (not sure about their MVNOs) still come through to the old SIM / device.From what I have read, this is a...

ChrisN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot use apps that require data

My Son has an iPhone 7, I pay for his account, 25GB data. Data issue - cannot access App Store, PokemonGo etc. Can perform google search, but cannot access any of the results.All apps are "allowed" to use data in settings.there is a spend cap on acco...

Resolved! Data Allowance Not Showing

Hi, I have just received a text message to tell me i have no Data left but every time i check my data in the app (which is horrible to use) and online it says that i have nearly the full amount of data. How can i get this to show what i actually have...

B21D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APPLE WATCH

I have been trying to set up mobile service for my Apple watch (a gift, not purchased at o2)When I put in my password it is saying incorrect log in although I am able to log in to my O2 with the same details.

Liz55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim

Twice I was sent a esim qr code and twice it failed to activate trying to speak to 02 on the phone is a joke don’t understand them and they don’t know what there doing

Esim3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ann Summers website access

can anyone tell me why I get the following message when I try and access the Ann Summers website...It's not trying to steal or impersonate....It's just an ecommerce website! "This connection is not private""This website may be impersonating www.annsu...

eq123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Error Code 14

Hi, I am getting an Error code 14 when trying to set up mobile data on my Apple Watch. I have tried calling 202 they told me to rest my Watch and try again, this didn't work. I've been in store, they gave me a new SIM card but still having the same i...

A_bott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage/FaceTime will not activate after port

Hey guys. I ported over from 3 to o2 and this was completed on the 22nd. I am unable to use iMessage or FaceTime as the number will not verify. I’ve followed all the troubleshooting steps and even tried a new sim card but the problem still is occurri...

Suzy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos