Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data roaming

Why wont my data work abroad on pay as you go 

DR4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network in Italy

Hi, my Xiaomi is not working when roaming in Italy. It briefly connects to a network but then disconnects. I keep switching networks manually but it disconnects after a few minutes. The signal bars remain even when the sim disconnects, because the si...

jjulees___ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in Leigh on Sea and no easy way to report it!

Well done O2. My wonderful husband died 5 weeks ago and I am trying to arrange his funeral so I really appreciate your complete lack of signal in our area of Leigh on Sea. People have important issues to deal with in our area not least local business...

MWSS9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible service in Horsforth LS18

Hi, I've been with O2 for a few months and the whole time signal in horsforth has been terrible. After speaking with others, this is apparently nothing new. Really wish I knew this before changing to o2, our previous provider had great signal here- c...

Horsforth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

My sim card has been deactivated before my new sim card has arrived. I can't use my phone, have had to get a pay as you go sim as an emergency. Why have 02 done this, when I'm suppose to call them when making switch? Plus I have no intetent access.

Kerry60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I havent recieved the device which was contracted on 19.02.2023

Hi there,My name is Murad Kisyo. This is my first time attemting to use O2 and l am not happy with your home delivery of devices. You are sending me as first sim card, l do understand but what l dont understand is how am l suppose to use that card yo...

Norwich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network problems in Europe

I recently visited Brugge and could not access my mobile data. Even thought my data was turned on my phone kept telling me to turn my mobile data on. Can you tell me why this happened

Jools1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from EE to O2. I've received SIM. What now?

Hi I have received my o2 SIM after ordering on the 22nd. I'm a bit confused on what I do. I received a text about a SIM swap but it's not working. Am I supposed to be doing a SIM swap? What's the procedure when moving from another network? I gave my ...

Realdeal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet restrictions

I went in store on Tues and had restrictions removed. Received SMS stating within 24hrs I'd be good to go.Now Friday and I'm still waiting.

Henke1311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos