Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I've just come over to O2 from EE. I entered my PAC Code when I applied for new sim which arrived yesterday. I thought porting of my old mobile number should have happened by now. Can I ask when I can expect it to happen?Rob

RobElee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone disconnection issues

My iPhone 11 won’t dial nhs 111 and also disconnects my phone during conversation ? I took out sim and put back in and reset settings I’m out of ideas

Jane1958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in new house

I’ve recently moved into a new house, and despite the network tracker stating I have good indoor and outdoor call connectivity, I have zero reception. Occasionally I can get a poor reception in one room.I work from home and need to be contactable by ...

Nix79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat

Hi,Since yesterday I am unable to find the link for live chat. Does anyone know if the service has been discontinued?Thanks

ManeeshG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I merge 2 separate accounts.

I have 2 phones - 1 was on PAYG and 1 on a monthly contract. Last week I changed the PAYG to monthly. I received a new SIM, activated it and transferred my old number across. Before I started this I had one myO2 account which held both numbers. I now...

CDC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot not working

Hi, I am on a GBP10 monthly pay as you go plan with 7GB of data per month. I have turned on the Hotspot function on my mobile but when connecting to it via my laptop, my laptop says "Unable to connect to network". Do you know why and how to get the h...

ChrisB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Personal hotspot suddenly not working

Hi basically having the same problems as this forum https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Hotspot-not-working/td-p/1489532 moving house so my internet has gone - went to use my hotspot a week ago and it was fine, then 5 days or so ago it would i...

LydiaC05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Appalling signal indoors

I live in a city that has supposedly got excellent 4G and voice coverage but I consistently cannot make a call in my house without it dropping out.This has reached a level where there is no point trying to make a call as the person on the other end c...

RedWeasel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 keeps crashing

My new iPhone 14 pro has crashed about 4 times since I got it a week or so ago (freezes Lock Screen and time). At first I was able to reset it using the specific iPhone 14 reset, but now it won’t reset unless I charge it for a length of time. Do I ju...

AJB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos