Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac

Transfering a number

Resolved! No signal on new sim card

I got my new phone delivered today with my new SIM card and the new sim isn’t getting any service

Fraser111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove bolt on

How do I remove a bolt on online?

Jackie09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim for iPhone 11

ive just bought an iPhone 11 V2 from you and found I can’t use the sim in my old phone, an iPhone 6S. Could you please advise!many thanks Tony

Tony332 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS

Hi all out there be patient please . I've mistakenly switched on MMS for 1 of my contacts and now cannot send a text to that 1 contact, (all other contacts OK) as it converts my text to that 1 person as MMS and they are not receiving any texts messag...

SK68- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dropping calls

Hi is anyone else having an issue with there calls dropping after 1 minute.my phone and husband and sons has been dropping for over a week now and o2 doesn't seem to be bothered

Gillzy79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone signal

Both me and my partner are on o2. I always have signal whereas he only ever has one bar of signal and H for internet wherever we are. Help!

Gabbi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I was trying to order a new SIM card for my 02 phone for work purposes and when trying to keep the same number, I put in my number from my other phone (Personal details removed) which was by mistake, so don’t transfer the number over to 02 please as ...

Resolved! Unlocking network

I do not have a 02 sim but have a locked o2 phone I would like to unlock the network please

Lynsay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos