Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Existing phone number

Hello, I am a new customer to O2 and have put my new sim in today, I am just wondering when my existing telephone number will port over. I did supply a pac code.

Davidson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to my 4G/5G in greece

I’m currently on holiday in zante and my 4G/5G is not connecting, is there any reason for this as I’ve been here many time and I never had a problem with this before

S-gaffney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tariff

how do i cap my tariff for roaming so I only use my allowance 

ooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

Once again why the hell is my bill so high. I have sent 3 rmail regarding this an still im ignored . answer my questions! Ripping me off.

Diw12912 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing sim

I ordered a pay monthly sim on 16th and still no sign of it and when I go on to the my O2 app the number that is associated with my account is not my mobile number despite entering a pac code on ordering

TicTac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working in Lanzarote

I’m in Lanzarote and my data will not work even though I have 7.36GB left in my account. I have reset my phone and I am on Movistar.

R_3693 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I got a new phone on Thursday still no signal

Richiem91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full 4G signal, slow/non existent internet

I've had this problem for a while now, I have a dual SIM OnePlus 8 Pro. The O2 SIM is my main SIM and Vodafone my 2nd sim and only used for calls and texts to that number. The trouble I'm having is when outside the home and not connected to WiFi I ca...