Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch no activation, terrible service O2

I have been on the phone , numerous times. Given stock responses with very little understanding of the problem . An advisor from here has ghosted me O2Sarah . Told to go to the 02 store which is not an easy journey for myself . Been twice to the stor...

Jyotida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to migrate old number

Hi, I have just bought new O2 SIM cards for myself and my daughter and provided the PAC codes when I ordered them. I changed my daughter's card last week, but she still hasn't had her old number transferred. I did mine this morning. I texted SWAP to ...

rjk000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I lost my phone on holiday and after a lot of ridiculousness in store with the customer services dept, finally got them to agree to send a new sim with my old number to my home address, but cant order a new phone online as they want to confirm my log...

KDP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection

Hi can anyone advise please.my iPhone is not giving data roaming

Hobgoblin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

Samsung Galaxy S10 model SM-G973U1 No. [Removed] I would like to enable wifi calling but the network doesnt allow this. Have checked Version CSC G973U10YM81WD3 so I think that O2 will have to enable my account for this facility. Kind regards Peter

sixandup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi enabled on account but not working on phone

I have a Moto g60s which up until recently O2 wifi calling was working on, following an update it no longer presents the option to enable. I have used another phone to test the SIM (a Samsung A13) - O2 wifi calling does work on that either. I've tire...

Gary21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up data / cellular connection for Apple iWatch Ultra

I am trying to set up my iWatch so I can use its cellular connection without carrying the phone. What is the best way to do this? I tried the iPhone - watch app and get a error code 32.I then phoned the help line (020) and they said they can't help, ...

ChrisTom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code when adding data plan to watch

Error code when adding data plan to newest Apple Watch? Owned since October and worked fine untill about a month ago. Now won’t use or add any data plans. Tried repairing, resetting, removing and re-adding, nothing is working?

Tina2588 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos