Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to log in

Hi there I am unable to access my account and have been told to contact customer services

Resolved! order?

i’ve had a text this morning from “my O2” saying that my order has gone through, it’s an NC order number, but i haven’t ordered anything! when i’ve checked on my app it says vas change, and now i’m really worried! what can i do!?

No internet last 2 days

Hello, i am facing big problem, no internet connection, no signal, yesterday and today. Now started but the speed is just 4.why this is happening in the middle of UK? At a working day?

Bbbbb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

My app don't work

Ivan21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving calls

Hi all Bit of a strange one I can receive text messages and make phone calls but cannot receive phone calls from everyone I can get calls from some numbers but not all.. I have checked and they aren't blocked I have reset my settings I have even had ...

K2L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make calls to some numbers

Hi,I'm not able to make calls to specific numbers. I know for a fact that my phone is working, because I'm receiving texts and calls from other numbers. I'm also able to call my work phone, so I am able to make outgoing calls. I can't even get throug...

Complaint - Customer Service/Apple Watch

Can anyone provide me with a phone number to speak to someone and make a complaint and actually have that person assist me in resolving the technical issue I have been facing for 2 months?! Bought an Apple watch in June and could not receive or make ...

ESIM swop when abroad

I intend to buy a new iPhone wile in France where I am planning to visit for three months. Will it be possible to do an eSIM swop wile I’m away and activate by new phone? Or do I have to wait until I return to the UK

Phone number

Have tried to change password as forgotten mine. It says it’s sent a figured code to my phone but it’s not sending it to my phone number but to one I’ve never had

Jennyyo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos