Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to cellular calls in `italy

I have two sim cards in different phones, the sim cards connect to data but do not connect to cellular calls and texts. When someone calls the number it goes straight to voice mail..

gl37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed screen

More info (Highlight to read)More info (Highlight to read)Hi ive smashed my phone screen I have insurance with O2 what’s the next step please Hi ive smashed my phone screen I have insurance with O2 what’s the next step please

Helen221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make calls to Qatar phone numbers

From my o2 mobile in the U.K. I am unable to call any phone numbers (landline or mobile) in Qatar. I simply cannot get through even using correct international dial code. I asked a friend who is on 02 to try and he has the exact same issue. However w...

Ric_80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone call problems

I have a problem with my o2 sim card not makeing calls, I have moved the sim card into numerous phones and the same thing keeps happening. I can sent and recieve text messages, but I can not make calls and sometimes does not let me recieve calls.

DM196 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding

Call forward setting tell me I have unexpected network error and then fades out the option. How do I fix?

Jim2017 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 02 network for over 2 days

I have had no network coverage for over 2 days now. The network checker says that there is a network issue locally and 02 engineers are already "on it". I do not think this is correct as travelling throughout Bristol I have had no 'phone or internet ...

AFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 SIM - No connection

Hi.As of this morning (I think - perhaps yesterday) my O2 SIM shows as no connection. I've had it for over a year and had no issues until now.What I've tried:I've checked the service status site and it reports no problems in the area.I've have tried ...

Jocko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download a voicemail

Is there a way to download a saved voicemail? Thanks. Nigel 

Nigel90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer - imessages don't work!

I have transferred my number from Plusnet to O2 pay as you go using the PAC code. I also have a new sim free phone from O2. I thought it had worked has phone calls have come through, however imessages and SMS are not working, I can't send or receive....

Helen23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos