Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! porting

I was told my old number would port to o2 yesterday but it still hasn't happened and I have had no correspondence

Gogzy100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate new sim

I received my upgrade phone and new sim today. My SWAP message failed to send. I called but no one spoke when answered.Please can you help. Stephen

Swap esim

I did a SIM swap and did not receive an ESIM code. It has been 3 days

Asmal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G dropping off to 3G while making calls

why does my iPhone 8 (old, I know) drop down to 3G when making calls? I need to be able to talk and use the internet at the same time and this does not seem possible. All my data settings are correct as I’ve googled the issue and followed the instruc...

Gem77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

Good morning, I would like to ask if it's possible to get a list of SMS messages with their content?Thanks for answer in advance.

Andre1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I have received a text to say that I have already used 80% of my data allowance, I’m very confused how this is as it is only the beginning of the month

Fiona_v97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

Hi is there any reason my data would not be working in main land Europe? It worked in Holland but has failed to work in France Belgium Germany and Austria now in Italy and it’s still not working thanks phil

Phil21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not working

Hi there,my mobile data is not working and i cant use my apps outside.can you help?

ANNF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data plan for Apple watch

I cannot add a data plan to my Apple Watch via the watch app. I’ve been to the shop and phoned o2 and no one can help. What is the solution? Tried many things. I see lots of people have the same issue. Please help.

Jasonak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos