Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

Does 02 customer service need to ask for your 3 card number on the back 

Kaitlin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

Constantly bombarded with this message, probably 20 times a day Sorry, your number doesn't support Visual Voicemail, so we can't set it up yet. Please contact your service provider for help.

Voicemail access

I'm travelling abroad in Canada and can't access voicemail. The automated message is not helpful. The 901 number doesn't work.

Ipound by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mercedes Me app not working on O2 network

I have a Mercedes EQA electric car and use the Mercedes Me app to connect the car to my iPhone 13 Pro Max with IOS 16.4. On WiFi the app works. Once on the O2 4G or 5G network the app now does not allow connection to the car. This problem has been on...

Resolved! Age restriction after swap

How do I get the age restriction lifted off my phone as I’ve been swapped to o2 from virgin and I’m 35years old

ceejay-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't text

I had my phone stolen on Monday and had a replacement sim from your Shrewsbury store I rang your customer service line to get them to swap the number to the new sim ever since then I have been unable to send texts. I rang earlier today only to have t...

Millie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarif

Hello i chnage my tariff to unlimited but i need to wait 1 month before i used it i want it now that is why i change my tariff

Dexter3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos