Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Porting Old Number to O2 Sim

I've just left EE and taken out a pay monthly contract with O2 and just wanted to double check something before I do it. I supplied my EE phone number and PAC during the signing up process. I know when the sim card arrives I just pop it in and it act...

Khaos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 changed my number

I switched to o2 last month from 3. PAC was successful and my keep number transferred the following day. Last Thursday I got a text saying number had been transferred!!! Hadn’t requested this and now fighting to get my keep number back. Fobbed off fo...

kp9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cellular data won’t work when on a phone call

Hi, I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem and I struggled to find anything online. But whenever i’m on a phone call, cellular data will not work (wifi will though). As soon as the phone call is ended, data function returns to normal. Anyon...

meg24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up £10 and didn’t get dats

I topped up £10 credit and thought I received £10 big bundle for the month. I didn’t receive the data as it was a day before the renewal. I then had to top up £10 again to get the data. I would like a refund of £10 as I have had to pay twice.

Siena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is 'Device details' on My O2?

Where do I find 'Device details' on My O2? I'm trying to enable WiFi calling and the instructions say to go to 'Device details' but I can't find it anywhere.

Confused9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I have a query about my bill

4231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent calls

All recent calls and emails have disappeared 

0-2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello

Hello, I am currently in Italy, my phone does not make normal calls, I cannot listen to incoming calls on the answering machine, it does not call 4444 for top-up, it cannot make calls, I want this not to be broken. xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do ...

polat50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos