Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Silence from o2 fraud dept 2.5 months

@O2Lisa Good evening, I was a victim of fraud on my o2 account on 1st August. Two iPhone 14swere ordered on my account and the o2 agreements were changed. There are 2 phone numbers attached to the account. I am the o2 account holder.I reported it imm...

Resolved! samsung watch

If i have a tesco contract can i get a watch from o2 to link to my tesco sim card?

ryan01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I open my o2 account

When I try to open MyO2 account app. It says there is a problem try again in 48 hours. It's been nearly 2 months, I still cannot get in

Buster2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost signal abroad

Hi, I am abroad and I haven't received my new O2 sim card yet, I am still using my Virgin card. The signal and network worked fine so far but today my device lost the signal and I cannot fix the problem with restarting, removing and putting back the ...

AM_1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get any network from la Reunion Island (European Union)

Hello, I can't get any network from la Reunion Island (European Union). I can't even receive a text message. I tried to select different network: FREE MOBILE RE, ZEOP, Orange re, SRR but none of them give me some network. Any help please?

abcde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove phone blacklist

Can anyone tell me if there is some alternative way to get a phone removed from a blacklist through O2?I have phoned 4445 about it 3 times now and they keep telling me the phone is not showing on any blacklist but various web sites say it is and mobi...

MikeGB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

How can I share data to another o2 phone?

Cant activate my sim

Recently got sent new sim and no luck in activating it

Daira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router settings

Hi, I have a SIM card router with O2 SIM card and I can connect to the router but not to the internet? Been through Tether set up but still struggling. Can you advise please.

Tucks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos