Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

airtime doesn’t work

Hi everyone. I have just paid my bill via a text message sent from o2. Yet the app still states it’s overdue. I now can’t call or use data. can i have some assistance please?

Abbie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All the time 4G

hi, I have issue with my phone. I pay for 5G but all the time I have 4G. Did someone had this issue before?

Alex85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Tariff

My most recent contract ended in Oct.I've just changed tariff from £10 per month for 10gb to £12.16 per month for 25gb Data.My confirmation email confirmed this change but on my o2 account page it says I'll only have 12gb of data a month..I would lik...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

I just upgraded my phone and now have no signal. I have signal on my old phone and my husband has signal on his o2 phone right next to me

Lelogg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone trade in

Hi, I traded in my iPhone XR last week when I got my new phone and I was told it would take £5 off my bill every month which hasn’t happened. How do I go about fixing this? Thanks

Mia54321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

Hi, I have recently swapped from pay monthly to pay as you go and I got a big bundle deal meaning I get unlimited minutes and texts and 7gb of data for £10 a month. My minutes and texts are working but my data isn’t

Megan25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 nhs discount

I’m trying to get my discount. It’s saying it won’t accept my payslip format and when I’ve tried to put my nhs email address in it says not valid

Laura212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Hi I brought a new iPhone 13 today but my email address is wrong please change to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Sam47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos