Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel to US

Hi, going to US in a few weeks and i ws just checking out costs using my O2 there. I am on Volt monthly contract. So i have the option of using O2 travel as a bolt on which comes up as Free, is this really free or do i still pay the £6 a day? Does th...

PeterUSA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age verification

I am trying to verify my age and have been told to do this online from the my o2 page and selecting more however I can’t find a more tab at the top of my screen

Liam25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved from virgin

How do I access my account to see allowances

Holtd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, last night I made a payment for early upgrade and then chose to go to sim only. The payment came out of my bank and I received the documents but my 02 account does not show any record of this and still says I can upgrade. Please could you advise ...

Joanne90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits

As a customer of O2 and Virgin Media I am entitled to Volt benefits. How do I get them?

Jay1Gee2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim card

Hello, I need a micro sim card as I now have an apple Phone and my old SIM card is too big to fit it, how do I go about getting a micro sim and swapping from my old mini sim to a micro sim?

Apple Watch Series 8 - Mobile Data Activation Error Code 15, 91, 92

Hi All, Pasting a previous post that I have seen on here as I am having the same issue. I received my Apple Watch Series 8 yesterday purchased directly from O2 and cannot activate mobile data, during the many attempts I get one of the following error...

Nathanj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sign in to O2 app

Can sign in to my O2 account but not the app.?

Davidmhs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos