Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

The number you have called is not recognised

When someone calls me they get the message "the number you have called is not recognised" This has been going on for several months, O2 replaced my sim and I've replaced the phone but the problem persists. What do I need to do?Thanks.

Gilly28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Services not working when abroad

My wife and I were in Italy in August and my data services (Internet) would not work. We both have the iPhone 12 Pro and changed O2 tariffs in June (been with O2 for as long as I can remember) and have used data services abroad several times a year i...

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 13.05.19.jpeg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 22.52.52.jpeg

New SIM

My SIM card has been damaged and need a replacement. My O2 website is not enabling me to do it, only 'swap' sim card but I am not able to as it wants to text to my SIM / Mob number which is not available as damaged. How do I get a replacement SIM car...

Replacement Sim not working (connected but no calls or data)

Hi community, I recently had my phone stolen and O2 reissued my 5G sim card, the replacement sim card is being used in an older Iphone 7 temporarily. however although it is activated and shows connection to the O2 network in the top left i am unable ...

Sifo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone calls not working

My phone calls when using the mobile phone signal keeps cutting out and people cannot hear me. I have changed phone and it still happens. WiFi calls work OK though. I rang o2 to order a new sim, the call rep couldn't hear all of my call (the issue). ...

Trddr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change phone number to o2

I have requested that my existing phone number be transferred to O2 This request was done on Monday 18th September. I have not had any information that this has been completed. I need the change completed soon. Please advise Kind regards Nigel Taylor...

Nigelrt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access app on android

I spent much of yesterday trying to troubleshoot my o2 account (this included a lengthy phone call). Earlier I had been able to access it on my Samsung A20e android and on the website but then my app started to not recognise my user name or password ...

Can't send message with o2 - error 0

I desperately need to reply to an NHS message with a 4 digit number. It keeps coming up with an error (can't send message with o2 - error 0). I have checked my message settings on my phone and their are no premium restrictions and also tried on anoth...

SarahG24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call history

I need my call history from 27/7/23 - 1/8/23. Where and how can I get it? Thanks

izzyhazel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos