Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EU Roaming

I have a monthly O2 plan which says that it has free EU roaming. But I am in France and my data isn't working here. How can I fix this?

CHelm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a shambles this company is

After 4 weeks of mistake after mistake and still I don’t have a working line I have decided I need to get a resolution and speaking to customer services doesn’t work. I have looked at the ombudsman route but I need to go down the official complaints ...

Can’t send text pay as you go

Hi, My Dad has an old Nokia and we’ve just swapped to an O2 pay as you go sim. He can receive text but can’t send them? Thanks

Lisa791 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi can anyone help I have lost my phone, how do I get a sim with same number on and how to stop other sim

Jackie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port in while abroad - cannot stop process

Hello. I foolishly requested my Vodafone and Lycamobile numbers to be ported in on Friday. I forgot weekends are not active days for number ports. Problem is, I will be abroad (EU) from Monday. I am panicking that the numbers to port will be stuck in...

littlemeow by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t hear calls

I’m unable to hear any incoming calls or them hear me but I can hear all WhatsApp calls clearly

No Mobile Signal Inside My House - Poor Outside

I moved into my properly 2 years ago and have had terrible mobile signal. The coverage tracker is saying I should have good signal both indoors and out. I've had a new phone while at the property, and it's been switched on and off many times. Can any...

Resolved! Pac code

I am trying to get my old pac number from you i forgot it thanks  

cockles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos