Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photos and video media problem

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help as I can't speak to a human, I've just changed my contract and started with a Galaxy A71, last night I took a video and some photographs which appeared to take correctly, however on coming to look back at them they app...

Sandradh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call issue

Hi, i reached out to 02 who have told me to contact someone on here...For the past 2 months i have issues regarding making and receiving calls.. i will go to call someone and it will cut off straight away or i will call, it will ring but upon answer ...

Z3ddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone touch screen not working

I have been having an issue with my new mobile and have eventually spoken today to an o2 upgrade member of staff. I need a o2 guru to contact me asap regarding the issue as it needs to be repaired asap

Michelle5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using photo data to get online on my mac

Hello,I’m away from home at the moment and my bedroom has no WiFi and only sporadic 3G/4G... i have plenty of data on my phone tariff, so is there a way I can leave my phone in a room that has coverage, and then use hotspot or something else to conne...

HollyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

I have apparently reached100% of my spend cap. I upgraded on 7th Apr to a new contract and there's no way I'm at this, how do I sort it?

Karen14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SE 2020 update to IOS 13.4.? leaves phone at apple logo

I just upgraded my wife's iPhone 6S to a new iPhone SE 2020. All the setup went well as it simply took all the settings directly from the old phone. It then wanted to update the IOS to 13.4.? so I said yes. It downloaded the update and began to apply...

MarkyGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos