Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G. Pop up message O2 disabled 4G

Had the above message this morning. Checked O2 for issues in area, none stated, tried to renewable WiFi and 4G calls in settings, unable to do so, says contact carrier?Any help much appreciated.

Addison by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency calls only

My phone has suddenly become emergencies only. My bills are up to date. Topped up my data last night

Ecoanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage issues

I recently took out a contract and was given a new number but after a couple of days I wanted to keep my old number so got that swapped over using pac code I can now send texts and make calls using my old number BUT when I use iMessage the number com...

Sim not registering.

Hi. I lost my phone so I got a replacement sim from o2 with same phone number.I used the replacement sim in my Samsung tablet and it worked fine.I then found my original phone (Nokia) so I tried putting the replacement sim into it.Im now getting a "U...

Shedhead by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to account

I can't get in to my O2 account from a new computer as it sends an ID code to my iphone and its broken. Hence I can't see any deals for O2 customers for a new phone!

Cat7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I phone 6s on o2 contract keeps overheating

Hi I've got an I phone 6s on an o2 contract which is fairly new - today it's been continually displaying a message with a themometre saying too hot. I've done latest software updates etc. I need my phone to work - can anyone help please

Jodon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carphone Warehouse messages

I keep getting texts advising that as the O2 agreement with Carphone Warehouse has ended, I can move over to O2 and upgrade. When I try to follow the link, it takes me to the FAQs page and no option to register and upgrade. What do 8 need to do?

RynsyBee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

Can someone tell me why I cannot speak to or email a complaint, I have been trying to transfer my old number from 3 but keep getting an email saying that the information does not match. I need to speak to someone to find out what information.

Keeping by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11

I paid my monthly contract yesterday and have turned my phone on and off several times since but still my phone isn’t allowing me to make calls or send texts or use my data can anyone help?

Katie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos