Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number from old phone hasnt worked

Hi.I upgraded my phone last week and switched from EE to O2.I sent my PAC code to O2 and notified my phone number would be ported to my new phone on the 30th.Currently my old phone has stopped receiving calls to my old phone number, but i still have ...

mms not supported by network

Hi. Have been advised via Facebook message to ask through this forum for help. For the last few weeks I have been unable to send mms messages - getting error 'mms not supported by network'. Have tried other online searches etc and tried manually addi...

GAWAGirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free extras

Having upgraded my O2 deal I can get a 6 month access to certain Extras. One is Cafeyn magazine subscription. However can not activate. It asks for email then password. I don't have a password for then so cannot activate it appears. Any help apprecia...

Coeus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail On Roaming

I am in another country and unable to listen to my voicemail on roaming.Everytime I dial 901 I get a message saying the number I have dialed is not valid.Please assist.

screen black

My Galaxy A 10 the screen is black, phone still rings but can't answer.

Main by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lightning to USB Cable problem

Please can someone advise me. A few months ago I bought from my local O2 shop, for £14.99, a Belkin Mixit lightning to USB Cable that they assured me would be suitable for my 5c Apple Phone that my son had passed down to me. It's worked fine until a ...

Parky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery address

hi is any chance someone can help me to change my delivery address? I did my upgrade and by mistake i put no 14 instead 23?

adamsky93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

disconnected

Hi my phone has been disconnected , i cant pay anything til the end of the month

sally5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Contact us ending but o2 will continue to take payment. How can I stop this after contract has ended? Looking to move to sim only as half price of my current contract

Move from contract to sim only

If I move from my o2 contract to an o2 sim only deal, will my billing be automatically updated? Contract is ending at the end of this month.