Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi

Can’t log into my app online say I am not a customer 

Oillie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Hi I was recently a victim of fraud and I have still have a very large outstanding balance on my account which I do not believe I am liable to pay. I have recently received a text saying that my services will be reduced until which time I make a paym...

Billing

My current will will not show online for some unknown reason. I have tried to access it yesterday and again today. Is there a general problem just now with accessing bills?

Joe77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I keep having no service, unable to call out or receive calls. When I reset my phone it works for a little while then stops again.

Ko1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

I need a PAC code for one phone on my multi-handset account. How do I get that?

RD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection after multiple new SIMs

I cannot get any connection with O2 network. I recently changed to a SIM only contract with O2 from another provider. The SIM worked until I sent my PAC code to transfer my number from the previous network. Then the SIM seemed to die as soon as I got...

Virgin o2 merger account issues.

Is anyone else having trouble with their My O2 account? When I log in my device is no longer attached and when I try to add it I see a completely different email and phone number is now set up on the account and I'm told my device is associated with ...

B34FH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual SIM + Travel eSIM Questions

Hi, I know some of the basics around Dual SIMs have been answered already but cannot seem to get answers to my specific questions and hope this forum can help. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max with a physical O2 SIM and a Airalo eSIM for data only for Tur...

jbeer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos