Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internal phone number migration

Hi team, I called yesterday to keep my existing O2 number on my new contract with O2 (there was issues with upgrading so I got told to just to a new contract). I was told it could take a couple of days but I was not told I would have no signal on eit...

JessicaT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track

Track order 

Alrich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 app not work

02 app shows oops something went wrong message. Deleted app a downloaded again. Still the same message. In 02 account online shows that there are no products or services. Phoned 202 yesterday still the same. Stupid virtual assistant wants to take you...

Baldrico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account

I can't get into my O2 account

Cg18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call waiting

Call waiting not working since migrating over from Virgin since 25/8/23 please help thanks

A-R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM card

Hi,I am having problems with internet signal. I have had several hand me down phones from my wife, the one I’m currently using is an iPhone 12 Pro Max. the SIM card I’m using is years old from previous phones. I can rarely get decent internet use. Ev...

iPhone 15 Pro Max e SIM swap

Hi I have been trying all sorts of ways to swap the e SIM from the old iPhone 13 pro max to the new iPhone 15 pro max that i got for christmas. I am overseas on holiday so not able to just walk into an O2 shop I tried the apple swap but that givers a...

DJP2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot activate extra

I have just changed contracts and have chosen Amazon prime as my extra. I have received the email to activate my extra but when I click on it to activate it I am taken to the Amazon website with the message "This account isn't eligible for this offer...

FHulson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEED PAC CODE OVER MAIL

I have a problem with my O2 SIM and have stopped receiving texts on my phone. I have been to an O2 shop, spoken to several members of the tech support team and customer services, and have been running from pillar to post for the last two weeks, every...

Stuti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Caller ID on Incoming Calls

Can anyone help please, I've just switched to O2 from Tesco Mobile, and now all incoming calls are showing Unknown or no caller ID.I see multiple people here have the same issue, have called customer service multiple times but keep getting told to ch...

Pravin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos