cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What proof of purchase do I use to claim my free accessory kit for a galaxy z fold3 on contract?

Linz50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just got a galaxy Z fold3 on contract with a claimable free accessory pack, however to claim the pack I need to upload proof of purchase. Does anyone know what I can use for this as I don't have a receipt or invoice with the price of device on that I am aware of.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Linz50 

You can save your order from your MyO2 as a pdf and attach it to your claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Linz50 

You can save your order from your MyO2 as a pdf and attach it to your claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Linz50 

In the Documents section of your MyO2 Download and View Bills/Payment history, you should find what you need there. Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Another way is checking in your orders in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 or from any emails you had when you placed your order.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3