Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Code Whatsapp

Zak01010
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Bought a new iPhone activated it by setting it up. Used "Move to IOS" to transfer the whatsapp chat data. The verification code hasnt arrived. I've tried the "Call Me" option. Made sure its the correct international format. Also tried waiting 24hrs. No issues with the sim as I can text and recieve calls even google verification text messages. I messaged whatsapp using the support ticket they keep mentioning the advice on and on.

They state if the advice that they have given doesn't work I have to email back through a reply with my full international number in that format. I haven't recieved a single reply and I've been waiting patiently because I can't use my new phone. No issues with my phone or sim but what can I do honestly I need help. I did transfer my number from Voxi (vodafone) a week ago. Is a porting issue?

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

Kazitco
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where do I confirm age verification please? My date of birth is already in there. I am so stressed having gone round and round in circles with WhatsApp support. 

Message 61 of 64

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10703 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Kazitco 

You follow the guide here Guide: O2 Age restriction 

If that doesnt work, getting a verification code then your only option is to get WhatsApp to delete your account and then start again...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 62 of 64

Zak01010
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Did you end up solving the issue?

Message 63 of 64

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7695 Posts
  • 150 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Zak01010 wrote:

Did you end up solving the issue?

@Zak01010 

If that question is aimed at @Kazitco, you need to tag him/her thus. 

However, I would not hold your breath for a reply. The original post was on 20 March 2024, which is also the last time that @Kazitco was online on this forum. 👍   

Message 64 of 64