Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ear buds

Patryk1993
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i was upgrade phone yesterday for samsung s23 ultra and there was the offer for buy samsung buds pro 2 for £1 but i don't do this, is any chance to do this now?

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125816 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Thans @O2Ryan 

The tag was for both @Brandonstockman AND @Becky_B  ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 59

Brandonstockman
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got a message from Ryan at 8am this morning but after providing follow-up information havnt received anything further. Hopefully more tomorrow!

Message 32 of 59

Becky_B
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Brandonstockman Same here! I got a message around 9am and replied almost straight away. Kept checking all day but no reply. Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🙂

Message 33 of 59

Brandonstockman
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff Unfortunately still have not received any further replies

Message 34 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 125816 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Brandonstockman 

Unfortunately I can do no more. @O2Ryan was on this morning until 2pm and I can't make him answer your PM's.

Your best bet now is to contact O2 on social media,

Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), hopefully they should be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 59

Becky_B
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had no reply either and no reply to the message I sent O2 on facebook either.

Message 36 of 59

Brandonstockman
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Becky_B @Cleoriff  Morning both, just to let you know I received my valid voucher code this morning and successfully redeemed! 

Many thanks for all the help! However, none of the o2 outreachs I had replied to me saying they had sent a code or the matter resolved, it seemingly has just came through on its own!

Message 37 of 59

Becky_B
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Brandonstockman Oh thats excellent news! 

I will keep checking. I have no idea which number it will come through on.

I have lots of lines with O2 (this new phone was my 7th) so I don't know if it will come through on my main phone account number or the new one received with the new phone.

I've not had anything yet but will keep checking.

Message 38 of 59

Sapphire1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for this thread. I am in the same boat and am hoping mine comes through tomorrow. As you said, all information has strangely disappeared. Having been an 02 customer for 25 years, I have been really put off with my latest dealings, including dropping the recycle price of a functional phone with minimum damage from £220 (including an extra £100 and this did influence my choice of phone/ tariff) down to £20!

Message 39 of 59

Alan25
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sadly, I am in the same boat and order my phone 19th June and it was delivered the following day. I have been promised the code 3 times when I contacted O2 on Facebook, but nothing has come through.
I have also emailed the complaints team and as yet had no response. I even emailed the CEO over a week ago and haven't even had a response, which is shocking. I would have expected the email to have been forwarded to an Exec complainst team, which is normal practice for any reputable company.
I feel really let down by O2, after being a loyal customer for year, I seriously expected a much better level of customer service. It will certainly make me thinking of moving to another provider when my contract expires.

Message 40 of 59