Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous o2 customer

Nic85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been an o2 customer since January 2021. I lost my phone in may this year and called support to change my number to the phone I had lost. This never got changed so I spoke to support and explained that I was happy to keep my number but could I still couldn’t get my 10% back on top ups after being told I would,im still only getting 5%. And now I’ve bought a bolt on but instead of telling me it had ran out I was automatically charged £2 which has left me without enough credit to buy another bolt on. Seriously considering leaving o2 as I don’t seem to be getting any decent help after being an customer for most of the last decade. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

You need to remove the recurring bolt-on, and be sure to only use the one-time snacking bolt-ons if it was a data bolt-on you purchased. This may not be possible in your MyO2.

To get your 5% vs 10% problem checked will also need a call to O2, on 4445 or via Social Media, links below this post. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

You need to remove the recurring bolt-on, and be sure to only use the one-time snacking bolt-ons if it was a data bolt-on you purchased. This may not be possible in your MyO2.

To get your 5% vs 10% problem checked will also need a call to O2, on 4445 or via Social Media, links below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2