Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Pro

JDWATERSTON
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has there been any change with regards to the delivery date of preordered Pixel 6 Pros?  I ordered mine on the night of the event, and have not received any dispatch notification, and given launch day is today, I somehow think it's not going to arrive today, despite it saying in the app that it's due today and will be dispatched in time. I received a text saying that sorrys there's a delay, however, there was no reasoning behind the delay nor any estimated delivery date following this. 

I've had numerous web-chats, who have been less than helpful and I've raised a complaint about their lack of communication, who outlined that the 'dispatch is in progress', which didn't ask my question and circumvented my question regarding the guaranteed delivery date I purchased the phone under. 

I am annoyed at the lack of communication on this one. I'm wondering if there could be an update for myself and others in this situation, with regards to Pixel 6 Pro preorders that haven't been dispatched yet.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got my email too whey hey

Message 41 of 47

Mark-fern
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Email also received now 🥳

Message 42 of 47

LMcR92
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still waiting on my email 😞

Message 43 of 47

Papadug
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update: My order is now showing as dispatched tonight! So folks, @Chris_K wasn't lying, orders are being processed!

Message 44 of 47

Rob93
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've still not heard anything, havent even had an order confirmation email yet

Message 45 of 47

MatasJ
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any expected ETA for those who did not get any confirmation emails?

Message 46 of 47

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@MatasJ wrote:

Any expected ETA for those who did not get any confirmation emails?

Hey there... If you didn't get any such emails, it sounds like you maybe pre-ordered when the device was on back order. During your order it'll have mentioned an expected delivery date which is when we'll aim to deliver within.

When you order a device, you'll get a confirmation email with all the details. From then, the next update you'll receive will be when your device is dispatched, so please don't be alarmed if you've not had any further updated. If however when you pre-ordered it said there would be a 1 week wait, and you then wait that week and hear nothing, then I'd suggest you contact us via whichever method you prefer - call, chat, social media. We can then take a look into it for you.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 47 of 47