Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

report lost sim card and order replacement

Not even sure this is the right board. We've lost the SIM card from our iPhone (tiny). The phone helpline hung up on me, even though it's a work essential phone. I cant find any way to order a new one on this effing useless website - it goes: Problem...

JackyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim wont connect to network

Hello, i have just recieved this morning my new upgrade (samsung s20) i have put in the new sim card but the phone is saying there is no provisions for the sim, and it will not connect to o2.

MarkDoran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiver of upfront fee?

Looking to take out 2nd line rental of iPhone 11. Is it possible to put £30 upfront cost on to next bill / account to pay when new bill generated?

Chloe1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 router

Hi i have a mobile Huawei 5200 router. I have forgotten the password and don't know how to reset it. Can anyone help please

MargMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Carrier Update Failed

At the end of last month I had a forced carrier update from O2, which for some reason failed. This means that my iPhone X can no longer take calls, send texts or use data. My mobile data tab in settings simply says ‘Error - an update is required to u...

MarkoPreo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to share data

during lockdown i've been relying on my data due to bad wifi at home, however, I'm now running low on data and I'm part of a family plan which claims that I am able to share and receive data from my mum's phone, but Ive been unable to do so on both t...

0843 numbers

Hi. I receive 0843 incoming calls regularly. One ring, then cuts off. I called one back in error once and had£1 deducted from my PAYG balance. I've been blocking them as they come in. Can I block all permanently? Is 02 aware of any scams or are peopl...

Huawei P30 Pro call issue

Hi. I have been having some issues with my Huawei P30 Pro when making voice calls. The people can't hear me but I can hear them. I turn the handset off and on again but the issue carrys on. I have to result to video calls so I am now using a lot of d...

Stuwomble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded phone not connecting to network

Hi,I recently upgraded my handset to an iPhone 11 through O2 Refresh. However, after inserting my original sim into the new phone, I am unable to get any network reception and can only make calls if I’m in a WiFi network.I’ve tried resets, airplane m...

Qasiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim1 not provisioned

Help, upgraded my phone, got a new sim with it (5g s20plus)Followed the Sim swap process, worked a treat!Now this morning it comes up with Sim not provioned.I cannot speak to anyone at customer services (upgrade and cancellations only on that line) o...

Wayne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos