Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Pro

JDWATERSTON
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has there been any change with regards to the delivery date of preordered Pixel 6 Pros?  I ordered mine on the night of the event, and have not received any dispatch notification, and given launch day is today, I somehow think it's not going to arrive today, despite it saying in the app that it's due today and will be dispatched in time. I received a text saying that sorrys there's a delay, however, there was no reasoning behind the delay nor any estimated delivery date following this. 

I've had numerous web-chats, who have been less than helpful and I've raised a complaint about their lack of communication, who outlined that the 'dispatch is in progress', which didn't ask my question and circumvented my question regarding the guaranteed delivery date I purchased the phone under. 

I am annoyed at the lack of communication on this one. I'm wondering if there could be an update for myself and others in this situation, with regards to Pixel 6 Pro preorders that haven't been dispatched yet.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

thomask
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly the same story here. Vodafone and Curry's have sent the phones out, while O2 hasn't even acknowledged the topic of delay, which is a little frustrating. 

I got this SMS "O2: Sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order. We're still expecting more stock soon. We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date." on 21st Oct, which didn't make sense at all since it was a week before the actual release date. 

Message 2 of 47

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This was the text I received also, around the same time, the lack of communication and the whole deliveries 'from' is really frustrating, I'll update if I get any response from my complaint. The whole 'expecting more stock soon' seems to suggest they've really messed up somewhere. It needs to be addressed somehow, I can't see how people who pre-ordered them straight after the event, myself before 8pm, haven't got their orders yet.

Message 3 of 47

RussH
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've also ordered straight after the launch event, and received same text on the 21st and have had no communication since. If there has been some delay then it should be communicated.

Extremely unprofessional and poor customer service. Try chat services or online help and just get the same nothing answers. 

Message 4 of 47

WilliamF85
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exact same story as above for me, also ordered within an hour of the event ending. Radio silence from o2 regarding this is very frustrating.

Message 5 of 47

ShearsNG
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same as the OP for me, zero communication. Even the order tracking on My O2 says that they're still waiting for launch day. When I got my Pixel 4 they updated me at every step so this is pretty poor. Seems ridiculous as the last form of contract I received was the confirmation email the day of the launch

Message 6 of 47

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Google have royally screwed up the delivery process to everyone... some people who ordered direct from Google as soon as the pre-orders opened wont be getting them today....  (i know or 2 people at work)... 

The 256GB version seems to have been delayed across all networks (apart from a small number that have shipped)... So blame Google and their rubbish launch... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 47

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

According to the web chat, this lack of communication is 'very rare'.... very rare for a lot of people, i see!

Message 8 of 47

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh yes, Google are at fault for the shipping issues, but the lack of communication is entirely O2

Message 9 of 47

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Communication at VMo2 seems to be an issue at the moment, which is bad for a Communications Company.. 

@Chris_K  @Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC  Any ideas what is going on with the Pix Pro 6 256Gb and the lack of updates to customers??

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 10 of 47