Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number hasn't transferred properly?

Elisa22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I joined O2 from EE and requested for my old number to be transferred. While it seems to have actually happened, as my O2 account is now displaying the correct number, my actual phone (iPhone) doesn't seem to have taken it into account. Basically, when I go the Settings → Phone, it still displays the O2 number that came with my new sim, not the number I want to keep. I asked customer service and they told me the transfer was successful, and that I just need to restart my phone a few times and change the number manually in the settings. I've done that plenty during the week, but the number still hasn't changed. When I try to change it, it just goes back to the wrong one. Anyone know what else I can do? I've also tried getting the sim out and in again a few times. The transfer happened Tuesday apparently.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Elisa22 

You need to do a network reset in your phone settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2